My Closing Ceremony

 Greatest Closing Ceremony


        On October 13, 2023, a day before we have to return back to Indonesia, a closing ceremony was held at UIC's Bonifacio campus. This event was filled with the delivery of my impressions and expressions of gratitude to Immaculate Conception University for helping and facilitating me during my internship here.

         In addition, we also performed a musical drama with the theme of Indonesian traditional culture, especially Banjar culture.




        I received a memento from UIC as a memento. Here I also presented traditional dance from Indonesia. Then when the handover ceremony was over mam Helene and Mr. Rene handed over a certificate as proof that I had completed and participated in a teaching internship at UIC for 1 month.

        The closing ceremony concluded our time in the Philippines and participating in the sea teacher program was an experience I will never forget. I hope this program will continue and become an opportunity for the next members to get a lot of positive things during this program.

Thank you SEAMEO-Sea-Teacher program, thank you Immaculate Conception University for accepting me as an internship student, thank you Lambung Mangkurat University especially the Faculty of Teacher Training and Education for trusting me to join this program.


Thankyou so much for my international and national students for accompany me, leads me, and staying together with me And Thakyou so much for my Parents for their supports in this program.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Experience Experience at UIC Pink Campus in Davao City, Philippines Through SEA-Teacher Program Batch 9 2023

4. Observation On Teacher

2. PEDAGOGICAL CONTENTS